Information We May Collect
To provide you with access to products and services that you have requested, or information about other products or services we think might interest you (if you have consented to receive such information), to process transactions associated with our products and services (such as to transfer funds), to provide you with customer service related to our products and services, to determine your eligibility for our products or services, and to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements, we may collect the following types of personal information about you:
- Information we get from you when you use our products or services, in writing, by telephone, electronically or by any other means, such as your name, address, telephone number, social insurance number, driver's license number, passport number, email address, and/or date of birth.
- Information about your transactions with us or others, such as the amount of value you have remaining on your stored value card, your spending and payment history, and dispute or claim requests. We also might collect your card's confirmation number and serial numbers including for card activation or redemption purposes.
- Information about your payment and billing information, such as your credit card number and postal code if you buy a gift card or other products or services. We might also collect your gift card or loyalty card number and pin number.
- Information you submit or post. If you post content, we will collect the information you provide to us. We also collect information when you contact us or if you apply for a job online. This might include your work history.
- Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
We may also collect and use personal information for other purposes with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
Any personal information you provide to us must be true, accurate, non-misleading and consistent and relevant for the purpose for which you are providing the information.Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We also collect information through technology to understand how visitors navigate our websites and to make our websites more interesting and useful to you. For instance, when you visit one of our websites, we collect your IP address. An IP address is associated with the access point through which you enter the Internet, and is typically controlled by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), company, school or university.
We may use IP addresses to determine which country you are located in and direct you to the correct version of our website.
Our websites also collect information through a variety of technical methods, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are pieces of information that a website sends to your computer while you are viewing the website. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of websites.
Cookies, web beacons and other technical methods may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to another party authorized by us to collect information on our behalf.
Information We May Share
We may disclose information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To prepaid card or other account issuers to facilitate the processing of funds transfer requests;
- To service providers (including affiliates acting in this capacity) who work with us or on our behalf to provide products or services to you, assist us in marketing our products or services, and process or service a product, service or transaction that you requested or authorized;
- To respond to a subpoena, court order or judicial process; to our regulators and auditors; to protect against or prevent fraud, manage risk, or resolve customer disputes;
- To exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- To a third party to whom you specifically authorize us to share the information; or
- To third parties as required or permitted by law.
Our Security Procedures
We may establish and maintain a file of your personal information for the purposes described above, which will be accessible at our offices. We permit access to the file containing personal information about you only to those employees, agents and mandataries who we think need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard personal information about you against loss or theft or unauthorized access, use, modification, copying or disclosure. Although we will use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information about you, no system connected to the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure nor can transmissions made by means of the Internet be made absolutely secure, and we will have no liability for disclosure of information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
We respect the privacy of children and encourage all parents to supervise their children’s computer usage.
We do not knowingly collect or retain personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
For More Information or to Request Access or Correction
Contact us by writing to:
InComm Canada Prepaid, Inc.
7235 Bellshire Gate
PO Box 88042 Levi Creek
Or by calling us at 1-855-467-8409
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we may collect today or in the future and what information they store.
|User identification token. This cookie is used to identify the user is the same.|
|JSESSIONID||Standard cookie when session created (.nr-data.net)|
|locale||User-selected locale. The cookie is created when the user changes the language from the site’s default one.|
|_ga _gid||GoogleAnalytics. Statistics and analysis.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Needed for recaptcha www.recaptcha.net|
These cookies are used for statistical purposes